The iBIO IndEx is less than two weeks away! The BIO IndEx is the springboard to novel life science ideas in our region.
We’ve assembled all the right pieces for a vibrant gathering. The iBIO IndEx is the perfect forum to help you gain visibility in the regional life sciences community and form meaningful partnerships.
We have developed the Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend the 2017 iBIO IndExRegister Now
1. Connect with and gain insider knowledge from Illinois’ premier life science leaders
We have an amazing lineup of the industry’s top leaders. Attendees can expect to learn how the biopharma and medtech communities are focusing on innovative lifesaving medicines while navigating a changing regulatory and political landscape.
Medtech CEO Plenary
- Scott Whitaker, president & CEO, AdvaMed
- John Greisch, president & CEO, Hill-Rom
- Lester Knight, founding partner, Roundtable Healthcare Partners
- Harry Rowland, president & CEO, Endotronix
- Stephen J. Ubl, president and CEO, PhRMA
- Jeff Stewart, president, U.S. Commercial Operations, AbbVie
- Timothy P. Walbert, chairman, president and CEO, Horizon Pharma plc and chairman, iBIO
2. Emerge with new insight to help drive industry-wide growth and transformation.
Our signature event is a forum to discuss the latest trends and innovations impacting our community. The IndEx breakout sessions have been developed by our communities top subject matters leaders.
- Do You Really Know What’s Happening in Your Therapeutic Areas? 2016 Royalty Rate and Deal Terms Survey
- The Impact of End-to-End Evidence Management Across the Life Sciences Organization
- The Latest from Washington: How the Policy Agenda will Impact Biotech
- Diversity in Clinical Trials and the Importance of Engagement with Underrepresented Communities
3. The IndEx is the springboard to novel life science ideas in our region
Our special sessions highlight our regions’ robust startup community and the next generation of research leaders in the life sciences
- The 9th Annual PROPEL Business Plan Competition Finals. The PROPEL Business Plan cometition was created to spotlight formation-stage and early-stage life sciences companies in IllinoisWatch as these 5 companies compete for $17,500:
- EDGe Surgical
- Third Coast Therapeutics
- Visura Technologies.
- Innovation Showcase Fast Pitch Presentation. Ten ventures will present five-minute summaries of their technology and commercial opportunity. Ventures will represent Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois Institute of Technology, CIM@MATTER, Northwestern University, PROPEL, University of Chicago and University of Illinois (both Urbana Champaign and Chicago campuses)
- Ariel Precision Medicine (CIM@MATTER)
- Automated Microbial Detection NewCo (Argonne National Lab)
- Enzyme By Design (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Esya (University of Chicago)
- Great Lakes Neuroscience (Illinois Institute of Technology & PROPEL)
- IntuiTap Medical (CIM@MATTER & PROPEL)
- IRIA Pharma (University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign)
- NanoCytomics (Northwestern University)
- Rhythm Therapeutics (Northwestern University)
- Seurat Therapeutics (University of Chicago )
- BioGENEius High School Science Challenge
4. Fostering meaningful partnerships in the regional life science and healthcare markets
The new expanded exhibit hall is located between the plenary and breakout sessions maximizing foot traffic. We have also expanded breaks and located lunch and the reception in the exhibit area to increase networking time. The iBIO IndEx exhibit hall is an opportunity for the Life Sciences community to learn and connect with the top products and services available to help their companies grow including the BIO Business Solution partners VWR International, UPS, Chubb Insurance and Busines Wire.
5. Assembling the regional life science continuum to spark industry innovation through focused networking.
Whether you’re a seasoned life science industry player or just entering the market, our signature event is a forum to discuss the latest trends and innovations impacting our community. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with your peers and hear from esteemed speakers and panelists discussing crucial innovations across our diverse spectrum.Register Now