New Q&A White Paper from ShareVault
Check out the new Q&A Whitepaper from Sharevault on the Nuts and Bolts of Due Diligence in Biopharma Partnering.
Often biotech companies seeking to out-license or in-license a drug candidate or other asset, or otherwise partner with another biopharma company are unfamiliar with the due diligence process. They may be unfamiliar with what large pharma expects when entering into due diligence or uncertain about the best ways to stage information that is disclosed to a potential partner.
Learn due diligence best practices from leading global pharmaceutical professionals in this Q&A white paper on how to form productive biopharma partnerships.
This white paper discusses…
- What large pharma expects when entering due diligence with a biopharma company
- The importance of IP due diligence
- The best ways to present and stage information that is disclosed to a potential partner
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to recognize potential problems and address them early in the process
- The best practices for the best long-term partnerships
If you are seeking to partner with another biopharmaceutical company, or desire to out- or in-license a drug, you will want to hear these perspectives.
Read the Whitepaper from Sharevault on the Nuts and Bolts of Due Diligence in Biopharma Partnering.