BIO is offering their partnering system freely for use at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference.
The 35th JP Morgan Healthcare Investor Conference will be held in San Francisco on January 9th. Known for great networking, mostly outside of the actual confernece, BIO is offering a solution to attendees to help them connect.
BIO has set up their popular partnering software for the JP Morgan Healthcare Confernece. Annual the BIO One-on-One Partnering suystem hosts more than 50,000 meetings worldwide. With over 2,500 company contacts and over 800 VC and investor contacts, the BIO One-on-One Partnering system will help you set up the meetings you need at JP Morgan.
Meetings are already being scheduled.
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ for JPM benefits:
- It’s FREE. Using the system is free. Scheduling meetings in your own space is free. Adding people is free (try it!).
- Use BIO’s meeting facilities, 4 blocks from Union Square at St. Giles, 785 Market St. A small fee* applies for non-members of BIO.
- Seamless integration with your Outlook, Gmail or whatever calendar you use. Export your individual and your company calendar in multiple formats.
- Determine mutual availability to schedule meetings in seconds instead of going back and forth via email/phone.
- Search through full and complete company, asset and investor profiles.
- Access your company’s BIO meeting history. Automatically know which companies your company met with before, who was at the meeting and what the meeting was about.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the system. Secure discussion threads let you vet companies in confidence.
- See the most extensive JPM event calendar in existence, and add day and night time events to your calendar.
Make JPM easier this time. Spend more time on business development and even having some fun, and less time managing meetings and hunting space. Click here to register for the BIO One-on-One Partnering system for JPM today. It’s free.