Meet the companies presenting at the 2017 iBIO IndEx.
The iBIO IndEx is only one week away! The iBIO IndEx is the springboard to novel life science ideas in our region.
We’ve assembled all the right pieces for a vibrant gathering. Not only does the iBIO IndEx feature the top life sciences leaders. It also highlights some of the top startups from the community.
The 9th Annual PROPEL Business Plan Competition Finals
Celebrating its nineth year, the PROPEL Business Plan Competition was created to spotlight startup life sciences companies. This year the finalists will compete for $17,500 in awards. The 2017 PROPEL Business Plan Competition finalists are:
- EDGe Surgical
- Third Coast Therapeutics
- Visura Technologies.
Innovation Showcase Fast Pitch Presentation
Ten ventures will present five-minute summaries of their technology and commercial opportunity. Ventures will represent Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois Institute of Technology, CIM@MATTER, Northwestern University, PROPEL, University of Chicago and University of Illinois (both Urbana Champaign and Chicago campuses):
- Ariel Precision Medicine (CIM@MATTER)
- Automated Microbial Detection NewCo (Argonne National Lab)
- Enzyme By Design (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Esya (University of Chicago)
- Great Lakes Neuroscience (Illinois Institute of Technology & PROPEL)
- IntuiTap Medical (CIM@MATTER & PROPEL)
- IRIA Pharma (University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign)
- NanoCytomics (Northwestern University)
- Rhythm Therapeutics (Northwestern University)
- Seurat Therapeutics (University of Chicago)
If you have not registered for the 2017 iBIO IndEx, registration will close on Thursday. Secure your seat now.Register Now