Exhibit at the 2017 iBIO IndEx Conference
2017 iBIO IndEx
April 24, 2017
Hyatt Regency, O’Hare
The iBIO IndEx is the Midwest community’s signature event and has an outstanding reputation for attracting senior-level attendees from the Illinois and midwest life sciences region.
The new expanded exhibit hall is located between the plenary and breakout sessions maximizing foot traffic. We have also expanded breaks and located lunch and the reception in the exhibit area to increase networking time.
The iBIO IndEx exhibit hall is an opportunity for the Life Sciences community to learn and connect with the top products and services available to help their companies grow.
Exhibit sponsorship is only $500 and it includes two passes to the iBIO IndEx.
Exhibit Sponsorship – $500
8’ exhibit table (first come, first serve)
Listing as an exhibitor in the IndEx program book.
2 IndEx Registration
Notable 2017 iBIO IndEx Speakers:
- John Greisch, President & CEO, Hill-Rom
- Lester Knight, Founding Partner, Roundtable Healthcare Partners
- Jim Robinson, President, Astellas Americas
- Harry Rowland, President & CEO, Endotronix
- Jeff Stewart, President, US Commercial Operations, AbbVie
- Stephen Ubl, President & CEO, PhRMA
- Tim Walbert, Chairman, President & CEO, Horizon Pharma
- Scott Whitaker, President & CEO, AdvaMed